Carbon County Museum is governed by a five-member Board of Directors that reports to the Carbon County Board of Commissioners. The Carbon County Museum Board meets the third Thursday of each month at 10:00 am in the Carbon County Museum Administrative Building, located at 619 10th Street in Rawlins, WY.
The Board of Directors is currently full. If you are interested in serving on the board once an opening comes available, download the application by clicking here or contact CCM Director Kelly Bohanan at (307) 328-2740.
Museum Board Members:
- Lori Smith, Chair
- Larry Moore, Vice-Chair
- DeBari Martinez, Treasurer
- Leon Corpuz, Secretary
- Ken Klouda, Member-at-Large
Carbon County Board of Commissioners:
- Leo Chapman
- John Espy
- Lindy Glode
- Sue Jones
- John Johnson
Download the Meeting Minutes:
- CCM Board Meeting July-16-2015
- CCM Board Special Meeting July 30-2015
- CCM Board Meeting August-20-2015
- CCM Board Meeting September-17-2015
- CCM Board Meeting October-14-2015
For meeting minutes older than 6 months, contact us at (307) 328-2740.